Book a Tour
San Francisco City Tour & Helicopter
Why You Should Go:
Get a new vantage point on San Francisco - from the Bay to the skies - on this comprehensive tour
- Helicopter ride
- Land’s End
- Sutro Baths & the Pacific Ocean
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Golden Gate Park
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Victorian homes
- North Beach
- Presidio National Park
- Awe inspiring views of Alcatraz and the Pacific Ocean
- Narrated tour of San Francisco
- Helicopter ride above the Bay
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (if confirmed with reservations)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Please note the following Fisherman's Wharf hotels are all within 2 blocks walking distance of the tour departure point. If you are staying at any of these hotels please make your own way to the Fisherman's Wharf departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time: Holiday Inn Express Fisherman's Wharf (550 Northpoint St), Holiday Inn Annex (495 Beach St), Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf(1300 Columbus St), Hilton Fisherman's Wharf (2620 Jones St), Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf (555 Northpoint St), Tuscan Inn (125 Northpoint St), Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf (2500 Mason St), Wharf Inn (2601 Mason St), Raddison (250 Beach St)
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 48, 28, 39, 47 and 50 seat vehicles
Enjoy a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco. At each stop, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus and see the Super Sights. Along the way, your fully narrated tour will show you San Francisco like you’ve never seen it before!
Tour the city from the bay to the ocean, with photo stops at key locations. Enjoy great views and visit famous attractions, including the Golden Gate Bridge. Stopping at Twin Peaks will give you a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from 1000 feet above sea level. Opt to upgrade your tour to include a bay cruise or a visit to the Aquarium of the Bay to complete your panorama of San Francisco from land and sea!
Traveling through the Golden Gate Park, we’ll point out seasonal flower displays, look for bison grazing, and ride past windmills overlooking the Pacific. Learn about San Francisco’s early settlements, from Native Americans to Spanish missionaries and the frenzied days of the gold rush as you drive through the once infamous Barbary Coast. Then, see San Francisco’s iconic Victorian Homes as we take you through the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood.
Next, you'll see San Francisco from the air! Awe-inspiring views of the most beautiful city in the world are made possible by helicopter. We've combined these helicopter tours with our other great San Francisco Bay Area tours, so you can see Northern California from above and on the ground.
Board a Bell Jet helicopter for your exciting adventure above San Francisco. Musical background, choreographed to your flight, accompanies spontaneous narration by your professionally trained pilot. Take in the renowned hills of San Francisco and the striking cityscape like few ever can.
In the distance, you’ll see the surrounding Bay Area communities stretching as far as the eye can see and famous landmarks, including Alcatraz Island & the spectacular bridges spanning the Bay from a whole new perspective.