Book a Tour
Muir Woods & Sausalito Tour
Why you should go
Spend an enthralling day gazing at giant redwoods and the San Francisco city skyline!
- Exploring the giant redwood sequoia trees at Muir Woods
- Shopping and browsing in Sausalito, California's prettiest town
- Driving across Golden Gate Bridge
- Expert guide and commentary
- Pick-up and drop-off from central San Francisco hotels (not available for those staying at hotels in the airport area)
- Four hour tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Admission to Muir Woods
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Please Note: Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 39 seat vehicles used for this tour.
Travel across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the rugged coastal mountains of Marin County. Experience the magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay and valleys where the Coastal Miwok once lived. Our first stop is Muir Woods National Monument, where ancient groves of Giant Redwoods (Sequoia Sempervirens) tower over Redwood Creek. Our 1¼-hour stop is the most time offered by any tour company. Muir Woods entrance fee is included.
Next, visit the beautiful coastal town of Sausalito, a gorgeous Mediterranean-style village with quaint shop, art galleries, and waterfront restaurants. If a one-hour stop in Sausalito isn’t enough for you, extend your stay and return by ferry to San Francisco at your leisure. Ferry cost not included.