Book a Tour
Why You Should Go:
Travel scenic California’s Pacific Coast Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula
- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Monterey and Carmel
- Coastal 17-Mile Drive
- Plenty of scenic photo stops
- Option to include a visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Stop at Carmel by the Sea
- Expert guide and commentary
- Pick-up and drop-off from central San Francisco hotels
- Tour along Highway 1 by the towns of Santa Cruz and Capitola
- 17-Mile Drive
- Carmel and Steinbeck's Cannery Row in Monterey
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 39, 47, and 56 seat vehicles used for this tour.
Travel scenic California’s Pacific Coast Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula, famous for its spectacular ocean views, abundant wildlife, and historical past. Make stops at Cannery Row, made famous by John Steinbeck, and visit great shops and restaurants overlooking the Pacific, not to mention the world-famous Monterey Aquarium.
Next, travel through the famous 17-Mile Drive and see Pebble Beach Golf Course. Photo stops will be made along this gorgeous drive. Our tour continues to Carmel by the sea, where ample time is given to walk through this charming town dotted with lovely shops and beautiful architecture.