Book a Tour
The Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row
Why You Should Go:
Travel scenic California’s Pacific Coast Highway 1 and explore the vibrant life at Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Monterey and Carmel
- Plenty of scenic photo stops
- Entrance to the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Stop at Carmel by the Sea
- Expert guide and commentary
- Pick-up and drop-off from central San Francisco hotels
- Tour along Highway 1 by the towns of Santa Cruz and Capitola
- Entrance to Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Steinbeck's Cannery Row in Monterey
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Buses are air-conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengersbooked for that particular day. There are 28, 39, 47, and 56 seat vehicles used for this tour.
Travel scenic California’s Pacific Coast Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula, famous for its spectacular ocean views, abundant wildlife, and historical past. Make stops at Cannery Row, made famous by John Steinbeck, and visit great shops and restaurants overlooking the Pacific. Enhance your visit with a visit to the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium - one of the finest aquariums in the world, including 30,000 strange and colorful creatures, from playful sea otters to delicate jellyfish to powerful sharks.
This trip spends four hours at Cannery Row.