Book a Tour
Downtown San Francisco Bus Tour
San Francisco Double Decker Bus Tour with live commentary. Hop On Hop Off for 24 hours in San Francisco, including Chinatown, North Beach, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, Civic Center, Financial District and more.
Starts: 1331 Columbus st. (between North Point and Beach Streets), San Francisco
Downtown Double Decker Bus Tour of San Francisco
- Entertaining and professional tour guides narrating on every bus.
- Hop On and Hop Off at 14 stops throughout San Francisco.
- Valid for 24 hours from time of first use.
- Great value choice - perfect to use for a half day, or full 24 hours
Hop On Hop Off stops include:
- Fisherman's Wharf – Located on the northern waterfront, this area is best known for Pier 39 (shopping, restaurants, sea lions and much more), San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, the Cannery Shopping Center, Ghirardelli Square, and many other attractions.
- Ferry Building - Here, a Farmers Market is held twice each week and offers produce and flowers from small regional farmers and ranchers, many of whom are certified organic. A wealth of other products include regional artisan specialties such as breads, cheeses and jams.
- Union Square - The central shopping district in San Francisco, featuring Macy's, Tiffany's, Neiman Marcus, Victoria's Secret, Saks Fifth Avenue, and hundreds of other major retailers.
- Chinatown - The dragon gate on Grant Avenue at Bush Street (installed in 1969) is a gift from the government of the Republic of China (Taiwan). San Francisco's Chinatown is the largest outside Asia and is a great area to spend a few hours walking around.
- North Beach - This is a primarily Italian neighborhood, with dozens of authentic Italian restaurants and cafes. It is also conveniently located in the northeast part of San Francisco, adjacent to Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Telegraph Hill (Coit Tower) and Russian Hill (Lombard Street).